FC Tucson Youth Soccer Club Programs 2019-2020
FC Tucson Youth Soccer Club 2019-2020
FC Tucson is a proud member of ECNL- Elite Club National League.
A founding member on the boy’s side and a competing member on the girl’s side.
For entry-level players seeking a less competitive option, FCTYSC provides a platform for their first steps onto the soccer field. This initial pathway begins with our FC Tucson Recreational Program (ages U4 – U12). Consisting of camps and multiple recreational seasons throughout the year, these early entry points allow all children to discover a love and passion for ‘the beautiful game’ while developing cognitive, motor, and social skills regardless of physical ability or skill level.
In addition to our Rec Program, we will offer younger players who are looking for a more competitive environment the opportunity to participate in our FC Tucson Pre-Academy (ages U8 – U12). Headed by our FC Tucson Pro Staff and USSF & NSCAA licensed soccer coaches, the Pre-Academy provides a more competitive and structured environment that prepares our young players for higher levels of competition when they are older.
As they grow in skill and desire, players can then transition into the FC Tucson Competitive Program (ages U13 and above). In addition to being introduced to the 11 v 11 game, the FC Tucson Competitive Program involves players in leadership programs, strength & conditioning regimens, and direct pathways to both collegiate and professional play.
FC Tucson Placement Notification Process
Here is what you can expect during, and immediately after, the Placements process:
- Placements – First Session: coaching staff will meet with all parents at the end of the session and introduce themselves
- Placements – Second Session: coaching staff will meet with all parents at the end of the session and remind everyone of notification process below:
- Following Last Placements Session
- Within 48 hours, every player in the age group will receive an email notifying them of which team they have been placed on. Please make sure to respond to this email ASAP confirming your acceptance status and ability to commit to the team.
- Within 48 hours of receiving the first email, families will receive a second email containing information on team meeting date, time, location and more team-specific details
- Within 72 hours of the first email, families will receive a personal phone call from their coach to reiterate email and present opportunity for questions
We are notifying families through email to expedite the process and inform players of their placement status as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the notification process, please feel free to reach out!