Strikers Cup Sponsorship
Strikers Cup Sponsorship
HOW DOES MY TEAM APPLY?
FC Tucson Youth Soccer is a local 501(c)3 non-profit soccer club that has been a part of the local Tucson community for years. For over 40 years, FC Tucson Youth Soccer Club has had a proud tradition of hosting one of the longest running and largest youth soccer tournaments in Tucson for the purpose of supporting our local youth. Our local tournament draws approximately 5,000 attendees (participants/spectators) each year, ensuring a vast economic impact to the local economy.
Impact of Support
The sole purpose of our annual tournament is to raise funds to help support low income youth stay active, be a part of a team and the FC Tucson youth soccer family. Last year, the FC Tucson Striker’s Cup generated over $45,000 to benefit a scholarship program geared towards keeping local youth active. This proud tradition has helped thousands of children who otherwise may not have been able to afford to play competitive soccer. Our club believes everyone should have the opportunity to play soccer, no matter the financial situation. FC Tucson believes that our mission helps children with so much more than the opportunity to play soccer. Our soccer community creates life-enriching opportunities to players of all ages and abilities. We believe that youth sports not only offers children the necessary life skills that will follow them throughout their lives, but we also help to create future leaders within our community, and individuals that will inspire others to do the same.
We are seeking local sponsors for our tournament, so that we may continue to help hundreds of children across Southern AZ, to continue to pursue their dreams and goals of playing soccer. Over 2,000 local youth from over 1,700 families are a part of the FC Tucson Youth Soccer Club. With expected growth of 5-10% this upcoming season, we need your support to continue to help as many local families as possible. When you contribute to local youth sports organizations, you are directly impacting our local youth and investing in their future. Your business name will be seen across Tucson, across social media, banners, and our website. With our annual attendance at approximately 5,000, thousands of local families, fellow business owners, media, etc. will see that YOUR business sponsored the 41st annual FC Tucson Strikers Cup, which not only directly impacts our local economy, but positively influences our local youth with the life-long skills, memories, and tools to create a stronger/brighter future.
All sponsorship donations are tax deductible. FC Tucson Youth Soccer Club is a 501(c)3 organization. Help us positively impact our Southern Arizona youth!!
Title Champion Sponsorship: $20,000 ($10,000 per year)
- 2 year guaranteed Main Title Sponsor
- Company name/logo in tournament title and on all tournament event marketing signage
- Banner with company name/logo at all training facilities throughout the training season
- Link to your business social media page from our club website and social media sites
- Your business logo will appear prominently on all of the tournament’s social media platforms, website, tournament t-shirts, all tournament banners & flags, etc.
- Company table if requested at tournament location during event weekend
- Opportunity to provide promo items to tournament families/participants
Striker sponsorship: $5,000
- Your business logo will appear on all of the tournament’s social media platforms, website, and all tournament banners
- Link to your business social media page from our website and social media sites
Game time sponsorship: $1,000
- Your business logo will appear on all of the tournament’s social media platforms, website, and on sponsorship banners at tournament site
- Any donated amount is welcome
- Your business logo will appear on sponsorship banners at tournament site